Northern California... I love you.
What do YOU remember from your childhood summers?
76. Organic lemons in ice water.
77. How excited Dustin gets when he gets a new xBox game (his current favorite).
78. FINDING OUR NEW (rental) HOME! Eeeeep!
79. Summer playlists.
80. Having good bangs.
81. Eating hot soup on a hot day.
82. My FAVORITE pens.
83. The first cannon ball of the summer.
84. Handwriting "Thank You" notes to friends and family.
85. Grabbing Bubby's butt while he's sleeping.
86. A good game of War (cards).
87. Spoiling yourself with yummy breakfasts!
88. Playing episode of Buffy all day on Hulu.com
89. Being gifted a handmade blanket.
90. Getting excited about Halloween in June.
91. Making home-made salad dressings with tamari, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, agave and spices.
92. Cars with air conditioning.
93. Meeting nice people who work at the DMV.
94. Sitting with scissors and trimming all visible split ends.
95. Garage sales.
96. Driving home, listening to Spencer Bell.
97. All of the boxes that Dustin gets from work = free moving boxes!
98. Cheesy special effects in shows from the late 90's.
99. Watching the seasons of 30 Rock on Netflix, with Bubby, during dinner time.
100. One dish meals.
26. A fresh pad of Post-It Notes.
27. The soggy gumball at the bottom of the sno-cones from the Ice Cream Man.
29. Peeling off the bandaid, even though it hurts.
30. The smell of a brand new book (Yep, I sniff books).
31. Games of Ladder Golf in the backyard.
33. The crisp smell of my Mother-In-Law's sun dried towels.
34. Bananas with a bit of green still on them.
35. Rainy days that were made for watching movies.
36. Finding money in a random pocket.
37. Tape-style lint rollers that really work well.
39. Venus Fly Trap plants.
40. Cellphone/camera/electronic batteries that don't die after an hour.
41. Ice water on hot days.
43. Having 10 fingers.
44. Backyard patios with tastefully draped Christmas lights.
45. Really good sneezes.
46. Only sneezing once in a while.
48. Taking the time to make a really good salad.
49. Fireflies flitting here and there at dusk.
50. How the dishes magically get taken care of when I throw a dinner party. (<3 Mom)