402. Clipboards with fat stacks of graph, pink and bright-orange lined paper.
403. Remembering the day my Mother taught me to drive and how fast I took that turn in my high school's parking lot.
404. Finger foods on pretty trays.
405. My friend Lori (from The Nova Studio.)
406. Apple fritters.
407. Dustin new found love for Pumpkin Spice Frapps. They smell so good!
408. Form fitting woolen coats on beautiful men.
409. The first thoughts of what I'll stuff the stockings with.
410. Making a huge pan of homemade macaroni and cheese for friends and enjoying it together.
411. This scene and song from The Labyrinth
412. Thinking about fire logs in the fireplace.
413. Winning an eBay auction.
414. Learning about reproduction.
415. Sharing recipes.
416. Dreaming about THIS adult Duel Trike, so Dustin and I could ride together. I haven't ridden a bike in YEARS and the exercise would be amazing for me! I'd get sea-foam green and the high back seats! Oh, to dream!
417. The Features (band).
418. Making an appointment to get my nails done. Pampering!
419. Green beans.
420. Stuffing paper rolls with coins and admiring all your new found loot.
423. Zombie movies.
424. A good fortune from a cookie.
425. Mini paper umbrella in drinks and how special they make me feel.