My lovely friend Leigh-Ann recently posted a neat little post entitled, well, what this post is titled. I thought it might be a quick way to tell a few things about me that you might not know!
1. I have an art room FULL of supplies but am too scared (that I'll make something ugly or stupid) to use them. /LAME
2. It's REALLY hard for me to stay mad at anyone. My heart was made to love.
3. I am a really jealous person. I hate it and am working on reducing the green-eyed beast that comes from me sometimes.
4. I am really (REALLY) terrified of aliens and outer space creeps me the eff out.
5. I blow my nose on my clothes some times at the end of the day after I take them off. This grosses Dustin out to the max. I figure it's being "green" -- I'm gunna wash the clothes anyway and by doing this, I save trees via reduced tissue usage?
6. I really, really love summer fruits. Cherries top the list, followed by watermelon, peaches (warmed in the sun, fresh picked off the tree!) and nectarines. Sometimes I eat so much fruit that I get a mad case of the runs. I don't even care, I love Summer fruit that much.
What are your six fun confessions? DO share!