26. A fresh pad of Post-It Notes.
27. The soggy gumball at the bottom of the sno-cones from the Ice Cream Man.
29. Peeling off the bandaid, even though it hurts.
30. The smell of a brand new book (Yep, I sniff books).
31. Games of Ladder Golf in the backyard.
33. The crisp smell of my Mother-In-Law's sun dried towels.
34. Bananas with a bit of green still on them.
35. Rainy days that were made for watching movies.
36. Finding money in a random pocket.
37. Tape-style lint rollers that really work well.
39. Venus Fly Trap plants.
40. Cellphone/camera/electronic batteries that don't die after an hour.
41. Ice water on hot days.
43. Having 10 fingers.
44. Backyard patios with tastefully draped Christmas lights.
45. Really good sneezes.
46. Only sneezing once in a while.
48. Taking the time to make a really good salad.
49. Fireflies flitting here and there at dusk.
50. How the dishes magically get taken care of when I throw a dinner party. (<3 Mom)